Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Home Invasion Parody: Beyonce vs Kelly



If you are online as much as me, then I'm sure you've heard of the "Home Invasion: Girl Get's Tore Up On Her Own Door Step" video. If you haven't seen it, it is viewable on World Star Hiphop. I have never seen a beat down like that before. The girl in the red scarf was literally jumping on the other girl. She almost looked like she was dancing.

So I got to thinking what it would look like if someone really did dance on someone else, then I thought about who I'd like to see this happen to. The first two names that popped into my head were Beyonce and Kelly. I've been wanting to make a parody video for a while, and this seemed like a good idea. So here it is; my first staring role in a parody video with @badgyalterri. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I love to hear what you think, but racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will be deleted. It's not that kind of party. Also please take 2.5 seconds to come up with a screen name, posting as "anonymous" is so unimaginative.