Thursday, November 1, 2012

Special Halloween Vlog



I haven't had the chance to vlog in a while. I started out reviewing reality shows (because I love them), but due to my schedule I can't keep up with that in a timely manner. I mean, who wants to hear me talk about what happened on a show a full week after it happened? So this is what I am about to do, rather than make individual vlogs about specific shows, I am just going to talk about whatever I was able to watch during the week (including movies and Internet videos) and upload on Mondays.

Read My Review of Paranormal Activity 4

Read My Review of Sinister

Read My Review of V/H/S





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I love to hear what you think, but racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will be deleted. It's not that kind of party. Also please take 2.5 seconds to come up with a screen name, posting as "anonymous" is so unimaginative.