Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Image from The Evil Dead Remake (2013)

Picture courtesy of http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/13/first-image-from-new-evil-dead/
Check out this deadite! She definitely looks more sinister than the ghouls in the original. I usually do not look forward to many remakes, but I am very positive about this one. While Evil Dead is a cult classic, it was far from a masterpiece. There are a ton of other genre movies that could be improved upon. I am against remakes of movies that where awesome like the 1998 Psycho remake, or the announced Poltergeist remake. They failed to improve upon Psycho, and I have a hard time seeing how they could improve upon Poltergeist. Now if they want to remake Poltergeist III, I say go for it! How cool would it be if remaking sequels became a thing. Nightmare on Elm Street 2 anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I love to hear what you think, but racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will be deleted. It's not that kind of party. Also please take 2.5 seconds to come up with a screen name, posting as "anonymous" is so unimaginative.